June Trunk Show

Bon Jour and welcome to the La Pink Chambre Boutique. I will be adding pieces whenever I find a treasure! My showcase is like a "box of chocolates".  You never know what path that the Fashion Gods will lead me to; jewelry, purses, shoes, clothes, trinkets, etc.. Let's have some fun!  The best part, 10% of all sales will go to fight Breast Cancer!

June Trunk Show - Turquoise Princess and Heart Necklace

$15.00 plus shipping







$15.00 plus shipping






Hope that you enjoyed!  Remember, I also have a "store" when you find me on Faceback @ La Pink Chambre.  A few pieces from the last trunk show!


Thanks for looking, pass it on to your friends and make sure that they refer you, so I can give you a thank you next time! (10% off). If you ever order more than one item, the shipping cost will be discounted. Thanks! PS> Pass it on to your girls; remember 10% goes to fight Breast Cancer!

Merci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment